Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thing #23- Final Reflection


The 23 Things module took me a while to complete, but it was mostly worth it. I had used Google, Blooger, and Webtop before so those were nothing new. I had not used tools like Wordle (which has now changed names), Twitter, Skype, or RSS before. I do not like using Twitter as I do not think it is well organized and I do not need to know what everyone is doing all the time. It may have use in the classroom though.

I do have a better understanding of ISTE standards now. I could use the 23 Things to show teachers how useful some of these tools could be.  I did not really like some projects because it felt like I had to make an account and then realize I may never use it again. Maybe that is just the nature of the beast. A suggestion for next time would be to make some of the 23 Things can have options in them, say choose one site to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment